Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Safe, Sound and Smothered!!!!

Yes, Chris is home! And the word smothered doesn't even do justice to the ay his boy attacked him and fought for his attention tonight. I felt like sitting back and eating bon-bons or whatever women of leisure do...those guys forgot I existed for the most part as soon as Daddy walked in the door. I love it!

We had dinner and then Chris tried to get a little alone time with each. After Jamie-Pie went to bed we watched Charlie Brown Easter Beagle . I love those Charlie Brown specials so does Aussie. Coop on the other hand was not digging it. He was stressed out about a boy skipping, Woodstock's decorated birdhouse, the communication between Snoopy and pretty much everyone. Good Grief! As Charlie Brown would say. I think I won't invite him to watch the next one. (smile)

So we are all on a Daddy high! Now tomorrow he can help me pack. Woo Hoo! I wil post tomorrow. I should have some video. Cooper has a program at school. Sweet Dreams!

1 comments:

The Ards said...

I'm jealous of your husband/daddy time AND your trip to Texas!! Have FUN!!!!! :)